My sister-in-law came to me back in November asking if I could make a growth chart for my nephew, Major, to which I replied "Of course"! Truth is, I felt honored that she asked! She wanted it to be simple, something that could grow with him (Haha! No pun intended!) and fit into the decor of his room no matter what changes come as he grows up. This is the design that I came up with...

I knew that I wanted it to have picture frames on it so that not only his height would be recorded, but so would his look! Kids change in appearance so quickly and it's always so fun to look back at the progress they have made!

Here are Becky and Major seeing the finished project.


I love you, Major! Keep on growing, Baby Boy!

I have added the growth chart to my Etsy shop which can be found here:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19271949

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online