You know that saying, right?

Well, yesterday my mom showed up at my door with steaming hot, Chicken Noodle Soup from Metropolitan Market, warm sourdough rolls and...

these...


Feed a fever?

Gladly!

(Granted, my fever is gone, but I'm still under the weather, so I'm just going to go with it!)


Thanks, Mom!


Peppermint Frangos definitely make it feel like the holidays have arrived!
I think I'll crawl back into bed with my little girl and turn on a Christmas movie.

(I know it's a bit early, but you can't blame a girl for being excited!)


.......................................................



On a completely unrelated note, check out the sky from our family room window this morning. The light coming through the clouds was so pretty...



..........................................................


Oh, and one more thing...

Yesterday we had a big surge of spam come through in the way of comments. So, unfortunately, I have had to turn on the "word verification" setting. I know that it can be a pain to have to go through that extra step when leaving a comment and I apologize for that.
Hopefully this will keep the unwanted spam comments at bay.

Thanks for understanding!





P.S. Over the past several days I have had plenty of time to browse magazines and there are some really cute ideas for Thanksgiving dinner out there!
Can't wait to show you my favorites!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online