Time to fill the Cookie Jar again...

so today, Owen and I made cookies.


When I started this weekly cookie making adventure, I had ambitions of trying a new recipe each week. I love the idea of a year's worth of recipes!
52 weeks in a year = 52 tried-and-true cookie recipes
That's a lot! I would be thrilled to have so many no-fail recipes right at my finger tips!

But...
apparently that's not how it's going to work out.

Here is how this week's requests sounded:

"Those cookies you made before were soooo good."

"The one's with the chocolate chip's and oatmeal."

"They were the best for dunking!
"

What can I say?
What the family wants, the family gets!

So this week is a repeat.
Once again, I made
Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

(these were the one's that started the whole cookie jar idea!)

Just like before, they're great!

If you haven't made them yet, you should!
They're really simple to make, but they taste amazing!


I'm certain that next week we will move onto a brand new recipe.

Owen is excited to try Peanut Butter Cookies. He wants to be in charge of the fork!
I think I've already found my recipe. It's from the Snickerdoodle lady!

I'll let you know how they turn out next week!


0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online