Welcome to

It's The Little Things...

I started this blog back in December of 2008 as a result of some very persistent encouraging from one of my best friends that I grew up with. I was unfamiliar with blogging and had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I am so happy that I jumped in and took a chance.

(Thanks for the push, Teri! XO)


So what is this blog all about?

Well...it's all about Home.

I document our projects, both big and small - from remodeling to rearranging and everything in between - so that we can look back and see all that we have done on our journey of making this house our home.

Sprinkled into the mix are a some of my favorite recipes, pictures of the kids, and lots of found inspiration by way of other fantastic Home Decor and DIY Bloggers.

My hope is that you enjoy your visit and feel inspired when you leave.


Thanks for visiting!


XO






0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online