Another wreath project.

A quickie one this time!



Last Christmas I bought this small berry wreath from Target in their "dollar bin" section of the store...

I know. It's a sorry little wreath, but come on...
it was only a dollar!


Unwilling to let it go up as is for another Christmas season, I decided that it needed some sort of modification.

Aha!

Jingle bells...


...and a little bit of wire...


I cut small strips of wire, looped it through the top of each jingle bell, twisted the ends of the wire and then just inserted the wires into the empty spaces in the wreath...


Much better!


I love that I was able to keep it monochromatic using what I already had!

A quick fix that turned my "dollar bin" wreath into something a bit more special!


Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way...

................................................

Don't forget - Monday morning starts our


to celebrate our first birthday here at

It's The Little Things...


It may be our birthday, but the presents are all for you!



0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online